Heyhow readers,Me Thata Amiruddin.Thank You love for visiting my blog.Follow up my blog and dont forget to leave your comments in Chat Box.I will follow you soon.With love, Thata :)

Thanks Malaysian

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Holiday before 2012 ends


Hai! Hola holi ku beri nama Cikebom cikebom. Haa kelas kau gituu. Terpengaruh rancangan television gamaknya. Okay 23th till 25th December I had fun on my holiday  at Legoland , Johor Bharu. Tempat  dia luas sangat , tapi liltlle bit bored and much expensives. Maybe nothing extreme games for  individual like me. So I think Genting Highlands much better rather than Legoland . I give 3 stars for this place. 


Me at Dragon Kingdom

Me at Putrajaya ,, Kuala Lumpur views in Miniland , Legoland.
Me at Brain Storm, Lego Technic.












No comments:

Post a Comment