Heyhow readers,Me Thata Amiruddin.Thank You love for visiting my blog.Follow up my blog and dont forget to leave your comments in Chat Box.I will follow you soon.With love, Thata :)

Thanks Malaysian

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Love.

6 years ago, a little girl with a pain in her heart came to her first day of school, sat on the chair and trying to figure out her true personality. She lost herself, she lost her loves for the very first time of rejection. There is a guy that really like her since his first sight. He looks at her, and he saw love. The first time they meet, they bumped  at the corner of their class. They never expect it was not the last.
They know the love each other but egoistic let them refuses the loves that has been bloom in their heart. 2 years in love, frustrated and promise the moon and stars and he left her. But still, love makes them tied back together after several years.

Today, WHAT SHE WILL WRITE :

I think this is the last goodbye from me to you. I love you with all my heart, but i didn't noticed my love for just make you deeply sick with my over protective and fear for love. I wish I never met you, then there would be no need to impress you. No need to to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for heartbreaks. No need for pain and sick. No need for forgotten promises.No need for rejected love. No need to crying for sleep. No need, for everything you have done to make me feel absolutely 'nothing'. If this is the last, I want really want you to find someone like me, who truly loves you, who accept you who you are after you broke her heart in thousand times, never lies on you, gives her heart with kind, do good and change because of you and probably do anything for you just to make you happy. Goodbye my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment